Hello all of you!
PLC Mitsubishi FX3G / FX3U is one of the most commonly used PLC in the world with Siemens S7-200.
Today plc247.com will guide you to use a PLC FX3G to control a Yaskawa Sigma V (or Sigma 7) Servo motor.
Connection diagram of FX3G PLC and Yaskawa Sigma Servo
Yaskawa Driver Parameter Configuration
+ Pn200.0: Reference Pulse Form
plc247.com uses 1 pulse control mode (Pulse + Direction)
>>> Select “0: Sign + Pulse, positive logic”
+ Pn200.3: Filter Selection
>>> Select “1: Uses reference input filter for open collector signal (to 200kpps)”
+ Pn20E + Pn210 + Pn212
3 This parameter is used to set the number of pulses for 1 revolution of the motor
+ Pn000.1: Control Method Selection
- S1: ORG Sensor ( near-point signal (DOG) input device number )
- S2: Z-Phase signal input number ( from ServoMotor)
- D1: Pulse output number
- D2: Rotation direction signal output
Configure I/O and Setup Speed
ORG Search Process
Video Test Program Details
- Download GX-Works2 for FX3G PLC >>> Download Here
- Download SigmaWinPlus for Yaskawa Servo >>> Download Here
If you have any problems using the Yaskawa Servo Control FX3U, please comment below the article, plc247.com will reply you as soon as you read it.