The KV Nano Series Serial Communication Function has seven operation modes, and can communicate with a variety of serial communication units.
- The KV Nano Series Serial Communication Function has seven operation modes, and can communicate with a variety of serial communication units.
- If you will use an extension serial communication cassette (KV-N10L or KV-N11L), connect it to the extension cassette socket of the KV Nano Series.
Be sure to turn the power off before you make the connection.
For the KV-N14** and KV-N24**, you can only connect one extension cassette per base unit. For the KV-N40** and KV-N60**, you can connect up to two extension cassettes per base unit.
This e-book consists of 11 chapters
- Chapter 1: CONFIGURATIONANDSPECIFICATIONS
- Chapter 2: UNIT INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Chapter 3: ACCESS WINDOW OPERATIONS
- Chapter 4: USING THE BUILTIN FUNCTION MONITOR TO CHECK OPERATIONS
- Chapter 5: KV MODE (HOST LINK)
- Chapter 6: KV MODE (TEXT TRANSMISSION)
- Chapter 7: KV STUDIO MODE
- Chapter 8: NON-PROCEDUREMODE
- Chapter 9: Modbus MASTER MODE
- Chapter 10: Modbus SLAVE MODE
- Chapter 11: SERIAL PLC LINK MODE
PDF Download Link
1. Download via GoogleDrive
2. Download via MediaFire
Password Extract: plc247.com
If the download link is broken, please comment below the article so that plc247.com can fix the download link