CC-Link is a Fieldbus network that handles both data I / O data cycles and open circuit parameter data at high speeds up to 10M. CC-Link was developed by Mitsubishi and today is managed by CC-Link Partner Association (CLPA). CC-Link is a popular network in Asia. Furthermore, it is used for time-centric applications based on Mitsubishi’s automatic technology.
And Keyence has grasped the advantages of CC-Link and launched the KV-CL20 module to connect to all devices according to CC-Link standards.
Keyence KV-CL20 includes 10 Chapters
- Chapter 1: OVERVIEW
- Chapter 2: KV-CL20 DETAILS
- Chapter 3: UNIT INSTALLATION & MAINTENANCE
- Chapter 4: HOW TO SET UP KV-CL20
- Chapter 5: KV-CL20 SETUP TOOL
- Chapter 6: ACCESS WINDOW
- Chapter 7: UNIT MONITOR
- Chapter 8: TRANSIENT TRANSMISSION
- Chapter 9: I/O UNIT DETAILS
- Chapter 10: ANALOG UNIT DETAILS
PDF Download Link
Password Extract: plc247.com
Please comment and share the article with the community if you find it helpful
Thanks and best regards!