KV-7000 Series was released by Keyence to gradually replace old Series such as KV5500 (replaced by KV-7500), KV3000 (replaced by KV-7300) with improvements in performance as well as compatibility with new modules.
The KV-7000 Series Keyence PLC has omitted the integrated I / O part (cannot control 2 motor axes), so if you want to control Servo or Step, you need to install a PCU module.
Documentation on KV-7000 Series consists of 6 chapters
- Chapter 1: OVERVIEW
- Chapter 2: SPECIFICATIONS AND WIRING
- Chapter 3: UNIT INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE
- Chapter 4: LADDERPROGRAMMING
- Chapter 5: CPU BUILT-IN FUNCTIONS
- Chapter 6: EXPANSION I/O UNIT FUNCTIONS
1. Download with GoogleDrive
2. Download with MediaFire
Password Extract: plc247.com
Please like and comment if you find the article useful, if the link is broken please let plc247.com know. Thanks