MV-L40 is the unit for AC servo MV high-speed link system used specially for the KV-1000/700 CPU unit from Keyence.
By combination with MV-L40, servo amplifier and servomotor, positioning control can be implemented.
This Manual describes the outline, specifications, settings, parameterization and programming of MV high-speed link unit MV-L40 and teaching unit KV-HPD1. Be sure to thoroughly read and fully understand this manual before installing
MV-L40 User Manual has 15 chapters
- Chapter 1: PREPARATION
- Chapter 2: SPECIFICATIONS & FUNCTIONS
- Chapter 3: INSTALLING
- Chapter 4: WIRING AND SETTING OF SERVO AMPLIFIER
- Chapter 5: MAINTENANCE
- Chapter 6: DETAILED I/O FUNCTIONS
- Chapter 7: CONTROL MODE
- Chapter 8: SETTING UP USING UNIT EDITOR
- Chapter 9: DEVICE ASSIGMENT
- Chapter 10: PARAMETER SETUP
- Chapter 11: ACCESS WINDOW
- Chapter 12: OPERATIONS OF TEACHING UNIT
- Chapter 13: UNIT MONITOR
- Chapter 14: ABSOLUTE POSITION DETECTION SYSTEM
- Chapter 15: EXAMPLES OF BASIC OPERATION
PDF Download Link
Password Extract: plc247.com
If the download link is broken, please comment below the article, plc247.com will fix the link as soon as you read it
Thanks and best regards!